Aardwolf Tours, run by Dave Wolfaardt, offers a wide range of customised, personalised, and competitively priced tours in and around Cape Town. Dave is a qualified and experienced culture guide, a trained field guide, keen hiker, music lover and a recent student at the Cape Wine Academy. There is no one more qualified to give you a great Western Province experience!
Team Building Facilities
Aardwolf Tours, run by Dave Wolfaaerdt, offers relaxed tours around the Western Cape; Half-day tours – Cape Peninsula, City and surrounds, Winelands Easy short walks and hikes for any age – Table Mountain Full day tours – Cape Winelands, Peninsula, West Coast, Overberg, Game Farms, etc Easy full day hikes in the Cape mountains – Mountain walks, River walks, Beach walks Overnight safaris – Garden Route, West Coast, etc Multi-day mountain, wilderness, and nature trails – depending on availability Weekend Getaways – Sutherland stargazing, Hot Springs in winter, Cederberg hiking, etc Although the focus is on small groups in a family-sized van, other options are quite negotiable.
Dave will conduct your tour personally whenever he can. If you want him specifically, please BOOK EARLY! Memberships: Dave belongs to …
• Find SA Tours - a network of tourism professionals
• GT Bookings - a network of tourism operators
• Mountain Club of South Africa (MCSA), Cape Town Section
• The Egyptian Society of South Africa (TESSA)
• Friends of Orchestral Music (FOM)
• List of Fine Music Radio 101.3fm suppliers
• Cape Town School of Practical Philosophy (part-time)
• Friends of local museums.
Dave's interests include …
• Nature and natural history
• Live music – classical, jazz, folk
• Mountaineering and hiking
• Wine and Winelands
• Local History
• The supernatural and mystical
• Arts and Culture
• Science and Technology
You will benefit from all his knowledge and experience when you book a tour with Aardwolf Tours!
Location: 60600 Tableview, Cape Town, South Africa